Set Cluster Authentication
KubeMQ supports the setting of TLS Authentication certifications and keys for both gRPC and REST interfaces.
Use kubemqctl tool to set TLS certificates for KubeMQ interfaces
Run the following commands:
- Create KubeMQ cluster with options configuration (-o flag)
kubemqctl cluster create -t 1b124xxxxx6-4fra-49e9-94e1-aa29b7be70d6 -o
- Select 'Set Authentication Parameters'
- Select the desired configurations interfaces (you can set for each one of the interfaces or a specific one)
- Set Certificate :
- Select 'New Secret' if you wish to upload a new secret
- Select 'Use Existing Secret' if you want to use already loaded secret
- Press Enter to load default OS editor for upload a certificate data
- Copy/Paste certificate data, save and quit the editor.
- Press Enter to load default OS editor for upload a key data
- Copy/Paste key data, save and quit the editor.
- Press Enter and start deploying KubeMQ
If you have selected more than one interface, the above process will be repeated.