What is KubeMQ?
KubeMQ is a Cloud Native, enterprise grade, message broker for distributed services architecture.
KubeMQ is delivered as a small, lightweight Docker container, designed for any type of workload and architecture running in Kubernetes or any other container orchestration system which support Docker.
- All-batteries included Messaging Broker for Kubernetes environment
- Blazing fast (written in Go), small and lightweight Docker container
- Asynchronous and Synchronous messaging with support for
At Most Once Deliveryand
At Least Once Deliverymodels
- Supports Pub/Sub (Events), Pub/Sub with Persistence (Events Store), CQRS (Command,Query) messaging patterns
- Supports gRPC, Rest and WebSocket Transport protocols with TLS support (both RPC and Stream modes)
- Runs in Single and cluster modes
- No Message broker configuration needed (i.e. queues, exchanges)
- Built-in Caching, Metrics, and Tracing
- .Net, Java, Python, Go, and NodeJS(coming-soon) SDK
- MSSQL and MSMQ Connectors (AMQP and JMS coming-soon)
- Monitoring Dashboard